Wednesday, March 25, 2009

He's Got Legs!!

Yeah!! Twisted Root Burger Co. finally opened a location in Richardson so now I don't have to go all the way to Deep Ellum. I'm 2/2 for restaurants I wanted to go to this month. It's tucked away behind Panera off of E. Campbell for those of you who might miss it twice like Korey and I did. There you can eat things like curly fries with chipotle ketchup or a green chile, guacamole and pepperjack burger. I had just a regular cheeseburger but next time I go back I'll be more daring.
Instead of giving you a number to go by when your order is ready they give you a name. And when they call it like a movie name or character they make something funny up over the PA system. I went with Korey, my sis, and Frydaddy. Below is Frydaddy showing off his legs.


No comments: