Sunday, August 1, 2010

Hunter All the Time

Side note - My camera has been confiscated by my husband so all the pics are downloaded on his computer. Thus, blogging will be sporadic as he is always on his computer. Right now he is mowing so I'm taking advantage of the time!

I love the pic of his mouth!

Thinking...
Check out the curled toes and how he kicks out his legs!
Two men and a baby...my dad and Korey changing Hunter's diaper.
Strong man!
So sweet! Hunter and his daddy asleep.

Styling in the pack and play.

So far Hunter is an easy baby! He only cries or fusses when he's hungry. He's got a big appetite and wants to eat all the time. Basically he's content all the time which is awesome! Oh but he doesn't like bath time or most of his diaper changes. We love this sweet boy!

No comments: