Sunday, August 21, 2011

13 Months

Here's me and Hunter hanging out before his bedtime.



It feels like our baby is still just a year old but nope time flies when you're having fun.




Lately we've been calling him the mooch because he eats whatever you give him plus he wants to eat whatever you have. If I sit on the couch and I'm eating a snack I get approached by him and our two dogs wanting a bite of whatever it is. It's like 3 kids sometimes!


He babbles constantly and sometimes if we want him to try to mimic a word he says "Dad" in response. Doesn't matter if I say "Momma" it's "Dad" that comes out.

If he's in front of a mirror he automatically sticks his tongue out at himself. He loves looking at himself in the mirror haha.


Sorry for the upside down pic but he's getting tickled by his dad.




Happy 13 Months Hunter!



















No comments: