Thursday, December 31, 2009

Miss Corey's Bunny Themed Baby Shower

The weekend after the lingerie shower, Korey, me and my parents traveled to Houston where I was a hostess for our sister-in-law's baby shower. It was held at the Junior League in Houston. Korey and my dad went to see a movie while my mom and I had some awesome mother/daughter time at the shower. I don't have too many pics because my memory card was getting full. Someone else took pics of me with my mom and mother-in-law which I don't have.

By the way my sis-in-law is named Corey so to keep her straight from my Korey and my bro-in-law Cory we call her Miss Corey. Yes, that is 3 of them.

This is the invitation that Korey designed for the shower. We modeled it after the bedding she chose and kept it very simple because she doesn't like frou-frou! Everything but the text is what he drew. Invitations were my only hostess duty so I got off easy since Korey did most of the work! (OK well I told him how to draw this out based on what I pictured in my head and he made it come to life! That was work!)


Here is Miss Corey with her mom.

The menu with our food choices.

Korey's mom gave the invitation to the cake lady so she could know how to design the cake.


Her diaper cake, not made by me :(. The baby's name is Brandon.

Miss Corey and all of her loot, er I mean Brandon's.


And finally, Miss Corey had asked Korey to design letters for Brandon's name so she could hang them on the wall in his room. Again, we tried to model these to go along with her bedding which is the Bunny Meadow theme from Babies R Us. And when I say "we" that means I played Art Director and Korey drew it out. She loved these!
Here is the finished product hanging on the wall in the nursery.

Baby Brandon should be here mid-January!

No comments: