Wednesday, June 16, 2010

34 Weeks

As usual one of my dogs had to be in the picture.

Dear Baby Hunter - I am 34 weeks now. The dr says you are big. Don't forget I am small. Be nice to me when you make your appearance. Because you are big you will probably be coming a week early. We will find out soon. In the meantime, I now have carpal tunnel in both hands thanks to the pregnancy. I have to get up twice during the night now to go to the bathroom. It used to be just once. I feel like I need a crane just to get out of bed. My feet swell on occasion. My family makes fun of me because I constantly seem to be short of breath. Braxton Hicks contractions come and visit me. They are not fun. Soon I will pack my bag so we can get ready to meet you. Despite all of this, your dad and I are very excited to soon be meeting you! P.S. I am hot. Every day. All the time. I forgot what being cold feels like.







No comments: