Monday, June 14, 2010

Church Baby Shower: Candy Theme

On Saturday the girls from my Sunday school class at church hosted a shower for me and Leslie at Shay's house. Our due dates are only a week apart. She is having a girl and I'm having a boy!

The name signs decorating the mantel. These are so cute! Thanks, Erika!

This was sooo cute and I don't know if I would ever attempt it! But I know who to pay to make me one! Thanks, Lori!
The invitation cutely framed and made by Andrea.

The candy theme decorations.



The lollipop bouquet! And I guess I didn't get a close-up of the cupcakes but they are in the background. They are decorated with a H and an A.

Me and my mom.

In the rest of the pics I'm sitting on the other side of the room on the couch opening great gifts!





Thank you all for an awesome shower!













No comments: