Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Naptime

This seems to be nonexistent in our house as of late. Hunter will go to sleep at night and stay asleep with no problems. I have to wake him up to feed him. But during the day he fights sleep. Nothing works! He will fall asleep when I'm holding him but as soon as I lay him down he wakes up. I've swaddled him, rocked him, held him, put him in the stroller, just laid him down and still he believes he's going to miss something if he sleeps. I know he's tired during the day because he's so fussy. Suggestions?

1 comment:

Rutro76 said...

You wake him up in the night??????? What?????? You may think this is crazy, but if you let him sleep at night, he may nap better during the day. You may be messing with his natural sleep cycles by waking him and he is off kilter the rest of the day. Good luck. My kids have all hated to nap too.