Wednesday, December 1, 2010

2nd Anniversary

For our 2nd Anniversary (in November yes I'm still behind!) we decided to head north to Oklahoma. I had heard about the McCurtain county area on TV and looked it up, found a cabin, and voila! We had a relaxing weekend ahead. The drive was only about 3.5 hours and it was very scenic.

Korey is outside our cabin grilling our dinner on the charcoal grill.


This is Broken Bow lake. Sorry for the shadows!

The dam at the lake. It was very pretty!

More scenery!



This was our cabin. It was decorated in a John Deer theme. What you can't see is the hot tub in the corner!!
It was cold in there before we got the heat on! I am so thankful for this rocking chair in our cabin. It was much needed since we took Hunter with us. (We took him with us because I am still nursing him and couldn't bear to be away from him for that long!).

Hunter is holding the bottle by himself! Ok it was just for a few seconds.
Me and my baby! He is growing up so fast!





1 comment:

rachel said...

hi kelly! I had no idea you had a blog, had no idea you had a baby, had no idea of anything! The last time I saw you was at chick-fil-a but I'm happy to "find" you again! Your little guy is so cute! Congratulations!

rachel