Sunday, July 10, 2011

Vegas

Back in April Korey and I took a quick trip to Vegas before I started my new job. (I don't remember if I blogged about this). It was our vacation, although mini, since I knew I wouldn't get any time off once I started my new job. I'm only posting a few pics of the highlights.

This is outside the Bellagio hotel. I thought this captured the essence of Vegas.


Korey and I dressed up one night so we could go out to a nice dinner. We found out that Bobby Flay had a restaurant called Mesa in Caesar's Palace so we got reservations. It was delicious! If you can't have Bobby cook for you I guess his restaurant will do.




Korey recently finished an application for the iPad. It's called Colormix HD by Eightfold Education. He got contacted to do the art for it and for this he only had to draw black and white pictures and not full color ones. This app allows you to color pictures (like a coloring book) on the iPad. So all of you that have one download it now! There are animals, cars, and other vehicles you can color. We think it's $.99 but we don't have an iPad haha.


In Vegas we were walking through the shops at Caesar's Palace (we didn't stay there by the way) and came across an Apple store. So we ran in to find an iPad. I may or may not have stepped in front of a guy who was heading for the only open iPad so that we could look up his app. Korey is inspecting the final product here.

Scrolling through it...



Here's the closeup!


Congrats Korey on another successful finished product! It's just exciting for us to see his finished work because sometimes he doesn't always get to see it because he may not get mailed a copy of the book or whatever it is he did.




















No comments: