Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Our Honeymoon

We went to Negril, Jamaica to a Couples resort. It was all-inclusive and so much fun and very relaxing. Here are a few of the highlights:

This is the view from the lobby of the pool and the ocean beyond. The little hut is the swim-up bar. It was free!
Below is Korey and I at dinner one night. It was free!

Korey and I went out shopping one morning. One of the local shop owners called Korey over to come and look at his goods. Here is Korey purchasing a wall hanging. It wasn't free!



Below is me in the same shop as Korey. The other owner decided that my skin needed protection from the sun and started rubbing aloe vera on me. I thought oh how nice. Then he told me that I should give him $20. Korey ended up paying him $5. This nice gesture wasn't free!



This last pic was of me and Korey on the beach at Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville. This was free because we didn't drink!
Jamaicans have a way of offering you something very nicely and then telling you that you have to pay them. And yes they do smoke there although we didn't see it. Korey got offered a smoke by our jet ski driver one day out on the beach. I wonder if this would have been free.

No comments: