Thursday, June 2, 2011

Not a Baby Anymore

This is Hunter. My baby. He's supposed to be napping. Instead we caught him standing up in his crib. Sigh.

I feel like we left the baby stage overnight. Now he crawls, he cruises, he pulls up everywhere including the bathtub, he bites the couch constantly, he has bitten me :(, he laughs when I say no, sometimes he smacks the spoon when I'm trying to feed him and he refuses to sit still.

Sigh. My mom gave us a copy Wild Things: The Art of Nurturing Boys because one of our friends had recommended it. Well let me tell you that Korey stole it and started reading it before I could get to it. He would sit next to me on the couch and laugh at some of the stories in it. I got it back and I've been reading it and I'm beginning to understand what will be involved in raising this adventuresome baby, oh I mean boy!


1 comment:

Allison Alecu said...

Michael bites our couch too! What's the deal with that??? Just wait til he walks, girl...I thought the same thing about him crawling and pulling up...he was always moving. But now that he's walking!!!! it's even MORE crazy!