Monday, May 10, 2010

29 Weeks and Happy Day Celebrations

On Sunday we went to my parent's house to celebrate my sister's bday and Mother's Day. I've been sick for a week and so has my sister and we ended up both bringing our own boxes of kleenex. That's how bad we were! Even Korey has been sick, too.

The view from the top of me. Wow! Everyone is telling me that I'm not going to make it to my due date which is 3 months away!

I love this picture! Here I am at 29 weeks with Korey posing with me. Haha.
My dad, in his camo swim shorts, taking a pic of me to show one of his coworkers.

Me and Korey.

My mom opening her mom's day gifts.

My sister opening her bday gifts.

Hiding money she got!
Posing with her mock Carrie Underwood tickets for the Oct concert.

Look how skinny my legs look!! The only thing left when my ankles aren't swollen.
Yum!! Cupcakes from The Cake Stand.

My mom decided that since my sister was sick that we could only put candles in one cupcake instead of all of them so that she wouldn't blow her germs on all the cupcakes.



My dad and my brother-in-law.

Happy Birthday to my sister!














No comments: