Sunday, July 4, 2010

Family Baby Shower

Last weekend my aunt, cousin, and Michael's mom (see San Antonio wedding post) threw me a baby shower at my parent's house.

We borrowed the sign from the church shower!

The cake was delicious! My hubby finished off the leftovers.
The kitchen table setting.

The baby bathtub filled with drinks.

The dining room table filled with food.
The fruit baby carriage my dad carved for the shower.

The tulip centerpiece.

The cute veggie and dip cups. These would be great at a stand-around cocktail party. Not that I ever attend any.

The entrance table in the foyer.

Some of my family watching me open gifts. Check out the cute diaper cake!


My mom opening her grandma gift.
Me and my sister!
The "flowers" are rolled up booty socks! Too cute.
Me and my mom.


The hostesses...my cousin Sherry, Carolyn, my aunt Shirley, and my mom.
Thank you everyone for an awesome shower!




No comments: