Thursday, May 31, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

It's the last day of May and I'm still catching up on blogging!  We had a party-filled Mother's Day weekend since we celebrated a golden anniversary, my cousin's engagement (no pictures at all), and then Mother's Day on Sunday.  I was exhausted by the end of the weekend!

Here's me and my little guy. He totally hams it up now whenever he sees the camera.
And here's my mom and her grandbabies!  By the way I uploaded these to the blog before I edited them and didn't feel like going back and doing another upload.  Behold the unedited pics!

My trooper of a sister, her husband, and their new baby boy.
Another pic of me and the little guy.
The Scott's - Me, Hunter, and Korey
See...unedited!  My sister, my mom, and me.

Korey took these of me and Hunter at Shoemaker Hill Ranch.  We spent most of our time outside because the scenery was gorgeous and Hunter had energy to burn.

Hunter is eyeing his next place to run!  This is the back porch on the house and it wrapped around to the front.  My favorite place to be!

No comments: