Sunday, August 9, 2009

Choo Shoe

In honor of Korey's help in getting ready for my sister's lingerie shower, I took him out for a date night. He paid of course!!

We headed to Dallas where I took him to Who's Who Burgers in Highland Park Village. I'd been there before since I used to live in Dallas so I figured he would like it since hamburgers have become his recent favorite food.

Here he is eating the 1/2 pound Kobe beef burger.

This burger is HUGE!! And there wasn't a bite left over afterwards.

After we ate we walked over to the movie theater to see The Proposal. And then we passed these on the way. HP Village has many higher end stores and these caught my eye as we walked by so I made him stop so I could take a picture. Aren't these absolutely gorgeous?! I looked them up online later and they are only a mere $1,295. I can't believe someone would put that much money on their feet! But hey they are adorable.

We ended the night at Starbucks for some coffee.

Thanks to my hubby for all of his hard work!






No comments: