Thursday, October 20, 2011

15 Months

Hi, my name is Hunter.  I took over Mommy's blog because I like to taptaptap the keys on her computer.  I'm good at getting into things I'm not supposed to.  Is that why Mommy and Daddy put these things on the cabinets so now I can't open the doors?  There were so many fun things to touch and now I can't.  But they didn't put a lock on the tupperware cabinet.  Oh man you should see how I like to throw those containers all over the kitchen floor.  When Mommy is cooking dinner she has to step over all of those.  And usually a dog, too.  I like to say the word dog alot.  It sounds like "daddog."  Mommy says I say it one hundred times a day.  What's one hundred?

Did you know I can climb, too?  Yep.  Sometimes when Mommy and Daddy aren't looking I like to climb on the fireplace.  I get told "No" alot for that.  Speaking of the word, "no" sometimes I like to pretend I don't know what it means.  Hehe.  But they do let me climb on a big box in front of the couch.  I like to go up and down, up and down.  I sit and I stand.  Mommy sits next to me to make sure I don't fall.  I like to climb!

This is a picture of me.  I like to pose and show off.  I'm not shy at all.  Sorry for the drool on my shirt.  I'm still teething.  I try to bite Mommy and Daddy's toes but they won't let me.  Hehe.


I like to go outside.  If I see the front door open and Mommy doesn't open the door, I cry.  So Mommy told Daddy to take me outside alot.  Hehe.  I play with the leaves and eat some dirt.  If we are at the playground I put rocks on the slide.  I like the sound it makes which makes me laugh.

Shouldn't I get a cupcake or something since I'm 15 months?  I know Mommy made cookies last night but she didn't share any with me.  Sniff, sniff.

No comments: