Tuesday, November 15, 2011

PB Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies

Today is Wednesday and you need a cookie to get through the rest of the week. 

Oh, that's just me?

The good news is that these are good.  As in moist with every sweet thing you like to eat all rolled up into a cookie.  The bad news is that these are gone.  As in we ate them all.  We would have had more but we decided to share them with someone.

Speaking of sharing with someone, I like to be nice like that.  And when I do decide to share, I have to find the PERFECT recipe.  Something they wouldn't normally eat that would just wow their tastebuds.  (Darn the need to be perfect!)  When I saw this recipe I knew it was a winner!

Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies

The only changes I made were to double it because we like to make our cookies BIG.

No comments: