Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Peanut Butter S'mores

Who says you have to use Hershey bars to make s'mores?  Not me!  For all those peanut butter lovers out there this is the perfect, simple dessert!

I came up with this a couple of years ago when I was craving dessert but didn't have any chocolate chips on hand.  I'm sure I'm not the only one who has put this together.  If you like peanut butter and are a fan of s'mores then this is for you.

Dig out your leftover Halloween candy and let's get started.

Here I have graham crackers, Reese's PB cups, and marshmallows (which happen to be stuck together).


I then stacked one Reese's PB cup and a blob (or Tablespoon) of marshmallows in between two graham cracker squares.  I heated mine up in the microwave for about 25 seconds but you could also broil or toast these.

If you like to keep your PB cups in the freezer like we do then let them sit out for a few minutes so they will melt well once you cook the s'more.

Chocolate, peanut butter, marshmallows, and graham crackers, amen!

Peanut Butter S'mores by kSk



(click for printable)


1 sheet of graham crackers
1 T marshmallows
1 Reese's PB cup
Break cracker sheet in half to make two squares. Stack marshmallows and one PB cup in the middle. Place another graham cracker on top. Heat in microwave for about 25 seconds until marshmallows start to expand. You can also toast these for the same amount of time.

No comments: